January 30, 2012

Song of the Day - Enough

I love the Band of Heathens, even if they did rip off my band name for when I have a band someday... which would be the Hallelujah Heathens. And by rip off, I mean I was listening to their song Hallelujah when I put two and two together, but as far as I'm concerned, I had the idea first.

Anyway, I just like this song and it's perfect for a Monday because it reminds me of everything I'm lucky to have when I really feel crappy. I'm always amazed at how there are just enough people to make the world go 'round. I mean, obviously there's still hungry homeless people and stuff, but my point is we can't all be brain surgeons. Somebody has to take out the trash at the food court in the mall and did you ever think that somebody out there has to fix all the broken and squeaky Walmart baskets? There could probably be a few more people with that job though because those damn baskets are always jankity so that may not be the best point.

Sorry for rambling... I am thinking deep thoughts today!

Back to the song... here it is.

PS, this whole album is the bomb.com and has a very gritty-grimy-New Orleans-old-timey feel to it. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment