November 23, 2012

Galleywinter: Thanks for the Passion


I have to re-post this article from Galleywinter. It's one of the best ones I've read there in all the years I've been following them. I'm a nosey person by nature and I love picking people's brains so posts like this really fire me up.

"What person are you most thankful for turning you onto music?" is one of the questions I'd like to ask if I ever did interviews so I was thrilled to read all these answers. I wouldn't even know where to begin to answer this question so I can't imagine how hard it would be for someone who actually makes music for a living. I would probably start with my dad but there have been so many other influences in my life, especially in the past several years. 

Read for yourself what the biggest movers and shakers in this scene have to say here

1 comment: