June 1, 2012

Shooter Jennings - The Real Me

Shooter Jennings is such a badass.

Ok so I totally just stole this from Trailer at Farce the Music but I HAD to post it. I love this video. I love this song. It's definitely my favorite from Shooter's new CD and I think I listened to it 1.43 million times in a row until I could sing it the whole way through then tortured my sister with it when I could sing it and she had no idea what was going on. This is one of those where I would be mortified if somebody had a secret camera in my car because I just sorta go crazy when it's on.

This video is PERFECT. I honestly can't believe he would do a real video that didn't come from a Flip camera with clips of pregnant bellies and such. I am in love with the whole concept of this it and the fact that he's even acting a little bit is a miracle and just excites me. Can't get enough. I showed it to my my co-worker Jerry who is a HUGE Waylon/Shooter fan and we decided we want to go to this church. Any church where Shooter preaches has got to be good.

Check it out.




Oh yeah, and he's going to be in the area soon for his daddy's (aka my hero's) Birthday Bash with Whiskey Myers, Jackson Taylor and William Clark Green. You know where to find me June 16th.

No comments:

Post a Comment