March 2, 2012

Happy Texas Independence Day!

Happy Texas day y'all! 

I wouldn't be the Arrogant Texan if I didn't post something on Texas Independence Day!!! I have been a little out of the loop in the blog world, but that is because I have been too sucked into The Hunger Games to pay attention to the rest of the world at the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo the past few days and I have been so busy!

There are so so SO many songs about Texas out there so it's hard for me to pick just one, but it's late and I have some other stuff to do still tonight, so all I feel like posting is some King George. I normally would post some cliche Texas song by a Texas artist, but why not listen to some Texas royalty on a holiday like this? Plus, this song kinda says it all and it was cool before songs about Texas were cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment