February 23, 2012

Song of the Day - Merry Go 'Round

I think I've said it before but I pretty much never listen to female singers, but Kacey Musgraves doesn't count. She's got something different that makes me wanna listen, she's not whiney and cliche and singing about the same dumb stuff as every other girl. She writes her own songs and is really REALLY talented. Like for real. Yes, she was on Nashville Star but that was a lifetime ago and I've been following her ever since. I think her duet with Josh Abbott, Oh, Tonight, is really what turned lots of people on to her and she is finally becoming something. She signed a record deal a few months ago and I can.not.wait for her album to come out.

My favorite song of hers is Step Off, but it's only on her WEBSITE but I found this other really good one on the YouTube machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment