February 9, 2012

Song of the Day - Jimmy & Annie

It's no secret that I am obsessed with Ragweed and I frequently go on these kicks where I spend all day watching old videos of them. I found this one today and had never watched it before. It has Stoney in it too!! Two of my favorite people. I love songs that have cute-young-couple-getting-away stories. This one and State Line by Cooder Graw are the best.

"Throw caution to the wind, don't ever turn your head, 'cause in the end we'll all the dead. Make 'em open up their ears and listen to your songs, 'cause it don't matter who's right or wrong."

That's going to be the next quote I paint on a canvas. Did I ever tell you that I have about 40 million canvases in my house with song quotes on them? Maybe I'll post pictures someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment