February 14, 2013

Playlist - I Never Liked St. Valentine

Welcome to the most cliche blog post of my life. I hate Valentine's Day. I think it's a stupid holiday that florists and card companies made up. Nothing says "thoughtful" like receiving the exact same box of chocolates or bouquet of roses that every other girl on the planet also received. I sound like the most single girl in the world, but I'm actually not! I just think this holiday is stupid. And if I see another throwback Thursday picture on Instagram of somebody's wedding day or the roses surrounded by baby's breath (I know enough about floral design to know that that is cheap and hideous) I am going to puke.

Now here's some very anti-Valentine's music for all the single ladies and gents and other people like me who are in a relationship but still hate Valentine's Day. (Please tell me I'm not the only one with a cold black heart.)



Get drunk and be somebody tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment