December 11, 2012

New Music Tuesday

So honestly, there is no new music today. At least not in my world. These Tuesday posts have really become a bunch of random stuff that isn't necessarily deserving of an entire post so I throw everything in one and end up rambling. I need to come up with a catchier title for these. Help?

The only new music I've found so far today is another new one from the Randy Rogers Band. I've seen lots of mixed feelings about "Fuzzy" on Twitter and Facebook (just like with the last two we heard here and here), but I think I like this one. NO, it's not 2004 Randy but guess what... people would still be bitching if all RRB music sounded like it did in 2004. You can't win 'em all.

You'll have to go to iTunes and pay a buck-twenty-nine to hear the whole thing before the world ends next Friday, or else you'll just have to chance it and wait till their whole record Trouble comes out in January.

Also, I keep forgetting to post about this album. I don't know how many Jason Isbell fans there are in my little circle, but I am a HUGE fan and his new live album is incredible. I wish him and his fiance Amanda Shires would come to Lubbock. I think it would be a HUGE show.



And finally, I've been posting non-sucky Christmas music every day. Just songs I come across by artists I like or versions of songs that I can actually stand to listen to.

Christmas Music That Doesn't Suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment